Mapping legal struggles: Toolkit for legal action across the Balkan routes
- Pregled dostupnih pravnih puteva na nacionalnoj razini i na razini EU i UN
- Informacije o načinu podnošenja prigovora ombudsmanu i ustavnih tužbi
- Popis propisanih rokova za podnošenje tužbi/prigovora
- Imenik pravnih organizacija i ostalih podržavatelja koji mogu pružiti pomoć
Moramo naglasiti da je ovaj priručnik živi dokument koji treba njegovati, mijenjati i obogaćivati iskustvom drugih pojedinaca i kolektiva koji će imati energiju za zajedničku borbu protiv nepravde. Otvoreni smo za ispravke i dopune relevantnih informacija i iskustava te pozivamo svakoga od vas da nam se obrati kako bismo zajednički obogatili i razvili ovaj koristan alat.
This report was written and researched by BVMN members Centre for Peace Studies and InfoKolpa, along with inputs from a range of key contributors. The aim of the guide is to map possible legal complaint mechanisms on human rights violations at borders, at both domestic and European level, breaking down some of the barriers to access that people on the move face. This public resource is designed for members of the network and other activists supporting people on the move, and seeks to share experiences, best practice, and propose some concrete actions that can be taken against human rights violations at borders and interiors. Alongside a country by country analysis, the toolkit includes:
- Available legal pathways at national, EU and UN level
- Info on how to file complaints to ombudspersons offices
- Deadlines for lodging cases/complaints
- Directory of legal organisations
We have to underline that this toolkit is a living document to be nurtured, changed, enriched with experience of other individuals and collectives that will have the fueling energy to fight together these injustices. The toolkit should not be intended or used as an authoritative legal source, as laws and other information might change. We are open for corrections and additions of relevant information and experience, and we invite each of you to reach out in order to collectively enrich and develop this tool.
If you have further insights or would like to develop this tool further, reach out to: email@example.com